Squinty Pictures, LTD.
"Turning your reality, into a dream."
An Interview with Ice-T
- Charming interview with one Ice-T.
Working Man (parody video)
- Can you say old school? Neither can we. Rush was never meant to be heard or seen like this.
- The cult classic that was the "real" starting point for Squinty Pictures.
- A University civics class project that started Mr. Aaron Boyd's acting career. Product plugging is classic.
A Study of Ethanol
- A university class project gone awry.
The Mudjugs Rockumentary
Yo Bitch! (in association w/ By The Brooks Productions)
- eMpTV-style Rockumentary about one of the greatest bands that never were. The cult classic "Predator 3" was also a part of this project.
Iron Aces II: Dependence Day
- One scene filmed from the script "The Hounds of Winter."
- The blockbuster cult sequel to "Iron Aces" that had an actual budget and (semi-)working script.
Iron Aces II World Premiere
- A great band once said, "If you want to do it right, just forget it." Obviously this advice was totally ignored with this project...
- Just as the title says. The premeire night of "IA:II" caught in all it's candidness.
The Rescue (in association w/ Bad Ass Productions)
Iron Aces III Trailer (Star Wars spoof)
- More proof that Jed Bauch should get into film.
TKE Red Carnation Ball 1999
- The trailer for "IA III: ROTC." Classic.
The WRC Commercial
- Tribute to the graduating TKE's of 1999.
Scott and The Cara Fiasco
- Rich Keitel's first big screen solo appearance. Needless to say, numbers did not go up at the Wellness Recreation Center when the commercial aired.
Iron Aces III Trailer (Clerks spoof)
- You had to be there, you had to live it.
- Another trailer for "IA III: ROTC." Another classic. Cory Smith makes his debut as director and writer in this gem.
The Making of "Yo Bitch!"
- A project that had promise until a vendictive female got greedy and threatened with a lawsuit.
Head House (studio video)
- Behind the scenes of the one scene filmed from the script "The Hounds of Winter."
- Studio video for said band.
Tequila Mockingbird (live video)
- Live video for said band.
Colemesis (studio video)
- Who's he talking to? And what's his big dream?
- What happens when you fire a lead singer, hole-up in a basement, get some band members drunk and find a bunch of hot and horny models who want to be famous? We don't know either, but it probably is something similar to this video.
Predator 4 Trailer
- Move over Arnold, T-Bone's coming to town. Cult classic spoof sequel of the cult classic spoof sequel "Predator 3."
3 Smiles Back
- Trailer for cult classic "Predator 4."
- The project where Eric met the infamous Riccardo Gabrielli R... Whats the "R" stand for (you might ask)? Beats the s**t out of me.
- A strange unmarked package that arrived in LA from Iowa. An unedited, unfinished movie and half a script. A deadline of four days. An ulcer, utter panic and no sleep. A fitting sequel to the previous "Leaving Lucy" disaster.
TKE Red Carnation Ball 2001
The Big Delicious (parody video)
- Tribute to the graduating TKE's of 2001.
Lygamnt (studio video)
- Move over Journey and Kraft. There's something cheesier in da house.
Monday Night Football
- Da-na-na-na. Da-na-na-na-NA. What a disgrace.
Top Gun II (Playing With the Boys)
- A classic Thanksgiving day special.
Dog Eat Dog
- Tom Cruise never looked as good without his shirt on.
Floored (Trilogy 1)
I’ll Wait For You
Running For Love
- Part one of a three part dream that still is coming along. You can thank the terrorists of 9-11 for this one.
TKE Red Carnation Ball 2002
- Tabitha Arrow at her best. That babe can run!
Puddle Of Mudd (parody video)
- Tribute to the graduating TKE's of 2002.
- Parody video of said band.
That One Moment
TKE Red Carnation Ball 2003
- One of the latest Squinty Pictures achievements. With this project yet another corner has been turned in technology and accomplishment. We're getting bigger folks!
Behind the Computer
- Tribute to the graduating TKE's of 2003.
Triple Witching Hour II
- A parody of Chris Pirillo's entire life in the style of VH1's "Behind the Music." Shown twice at Gnomedex 3.0.
TKE Red Carnation Ball "Greatest Skits" 2004
- Money. Power. Lemonade. Gorbachev. What do these all have in common? The answer: Luke Penca?
Geeks Gone Wild (Trilogy)
- The Best of the Worst TKE RCB skits. You thought they were bad before, now you can watch them on DVD!
The Boyd Fiasco
- In England, "Jedi" is now an official religion. I hear in California, you can become a Pirilloist. You must worship technology and obtain any knowledge pertaining to said industry. The Geeks Gone Wild Trilogy showcases the true geekosity of wanting to attend Chris Pirillo's Gnomedex 4: Geeks Gone Wild.
(The Boyd-Konichek Wedding & Reception)
Everyone To The Bar Area
- What happens when the b!tchy sister of a bride and the drunk comedian brother of the groom show up to your wedding? It usually ends up with the lead singer of a band on ecstasy. Confused? Just watch...
(The Smith-Kelsey Wedding & Reception)
- If mixing paintball, beer and shotguns sounds like something from a Squinty Pictures film, you're probably right. Add a couple leather belts, a guest appearance by Commander Cory, and an RV that leaks exhaust into the cabin area, and you have yourself "The Cannonball Run III!"
Rock Ur Body
Your Heart (in association w/ Scarab Pictures)
- Take a trip in the shoes of a broken heart.
- Sexy women in skimpy, leather outfits do battle to rule the world and dominate men. No, this isn't a remake of the Buck Rogers episode "Planet of the Amazon Women" or even a futuristic version of "Prehistoric Women." Dune this isn't, but it has it's own spice.
Reserved For ________
- As the cliche goes, to get ahead in the corporate world one has to sell his soul to the devil. But what if the devil has an ironic sense of humor and switches the souls of two office rivals for a day? Sparks fly as Josh and Gabriel inhabit one another with the intention of destroying his counterparts career in order to advance his own.
Iron Aces III: ROTC (Return of the Commander)
- The sequel to the cult sequel of Iron Aces.
© 1993-2012, Squinty Pictures, LTD.
One or Two Rights Reserved. Three Rights, You're Out!